Justin “Bobby” Brescia
Nickname “Justin Bobby” given to Justin by Lo
Born: 1 January 1980, Las Vegas, NV
Age: 31 years old
Dated: Audrina Patridge, Kristin Cavallari
Claim to fame: Justin Bobby (real name Justin Brescia) is known from the reality-show The Hills where he dated Audrina Patridge on and off for a long time.
Occupation: Actor, Model, Hairstylist, Drummer for the band EdStanley
Justin Bobby Brescia a.k.a “Justin Bobby” is a hairstylist and male model. He was previously romantically linked to Audrina Patridge whom he dated while filming The Hills. The two were known for their rocky relationship, having dated on and off for a few years. On The Hills, he was known as the motorcycle riding “bad-boy”, whom roommate Lauren Conrad did not approve of. The two split after Patridge spotted him kissing another girl.
1. Still friends with Audrina Patridge
2. Has been a part of The Hills since season 1
3. His first name is Justin, middle name is Robert and his father is named Bobby which is where his nickname “Justin-Bobby” came from
4. Works in Los Angeles as a hair stylist
5. Models for Orthodox clothing
Justin Brescia stars on MTV’s reality docu-drama “The Hills.”
Justin Brescia is the one guy that Audrina Patridge could never get over. Justin Brescia is handsome; he rides a Harley; he surfs; but most of all he’s mysterious, and you can never pin him down. The one thing Justin Brescia would never give Audrina is a real commitment. Maybe it’s because Justin Brescia knew Audrina was always pining for him, and he likes the game. If that’s the case, Justin Brescia is going to have his hands full with Kristin Cavallari, who pines for no man.
Brody Jenner says Justin Brescia and Kristin are perfect for each other, because neither of them want to settle down. But will two people who never want to settle down, ever settle down? It happened with Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag, so it must be possible. Audrina thinks Justin Brescia is only going after Kristin to make her mad, but does that mean Justin still wants to have a hold over Audrina? Is that wishful thinking on Audrina’s part, or does she know Justin Brescia better than anyone? One thing is certain, if Kristin was looking for a challenge, she found one.
“The Hills” (10 episodes)
1. I Want You to Be with Me (27 October 2008) – Himself
2. It’s Her Move (3 November 2008) – Himself
3. One Last Chance (17 November 2008) – Himself
4. You Did This (24 November 2008) – Himself
5. Mr. and Mrs. Pratt (15 December 2008) – Himself
6. I Heidi Take Thee Spencer… (22 December 2008) – Himself
7. Crazy in Love (20 April 2009) – Himself
8. Keep Your Enemies Closer (11 May 2009) – Himself
9. Something Old, Something New… (31 May 2009) – Himself
10. It’s on Bitch (29 September 2009) – Himself